Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Cast......Part1


When she touched ground on this earth it was magical and none of our lives have been the same. She is truly one of the brightest lights I have come to know in this lifetime and I am so lucky to know her. Ever since she was a small child it was very apparent the size of her enormous heart and she continues to make me proud. I admire her ability to drop everything she is doing to sing a song and not be nervous and I wish I could do the same. I adore how despite the fact that she is 16 that she still begs for my attention when she wants to show me a new turn or leap she learned, just like a little kid that wants you to watch them jump off the diving board. She's precious, young and naive, but not in a bad way, in a very sweet idealistic way. I look forward to her lighting up the stage when she performs; she's a natural and I hope that she never lets that go. She melts my heart and I am proud to be her uncle....Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment