Friday, January 22, 2010

Not as easy as I thought.....

Ok so blogging sounded like a great idea and I haven't changed my mind in one day, I'm just saying it's not as easy as it sounded. I always have a million things to say until now when I sit in front of the blog site; I mean I watched Mr. Belvedere do it for years and journaling for him seemed like a breeze ha ha. It's a little more intimidating knowing that others reading your every word. I'm sure I'll get the swing of things shortly. I really wanted to start, because I have things I want to accomplish and they always say that you should put it in writing, because the success rate is far better you write and track your goals.

So here I am..... I want to look better in my jeans =) Why is it that you can get out of the shower, stand in front of the mirror naked, turn to the right, turn to the left and think sweet, I don't look that bad, but go to that birthday party and when someone tags you in a photo the next week on facebook it never looks like that person in the mirror hahaha??? I am slowly working on loving both the me in the mirror and the me in the picture, but I commit to taking better care of what I have been given in the mean time.

I want to do something more creative and fulfilling. I have a great job, God knows I facebook about all the perks here, not to mention the cool gang of folks I get to see everyday, but I feel like there is something more out there for me. Whether it be working to start my own business, writing or getting back into performance art. OK OK I would settle for reality TV =)

I just hope that I am doing things right, no, no, not the blog, but life ya know? I can remember being 6 years bawling to my mom how I didn't want my parents to die and I have always struggled with the concept of time. I have never felt like there is enough time and I want to make sure that I am maximizing my time while I've got it right? Thanks for listenin pals...

No comments:

Post a Comment