Monday, September 12, 2011

The Cast continued: All I know is that I love you already


I always said that after my dear sweet Cheyenne and Robie that I don't know that there was room in my heart to love another; they fill my heart to the point I feel like it's going to explode and I just didn't think it was possible, but ever since I heard the news you have proven me wrong.

I am so excited to know who you are and what you will become......will you be naturally beautiful like your mother or will you have a keen impeccable sense of fashion and taste like me? Will you sing like my punkin pie or will you be an athlete like my goose???

Maybe you will be something different and do something that the Carrillo clan has yet to see; I just hope that you get enough of the cool me before I transition to a much older non cool adult =).

At the end of the day though whomever you are, wherever you go, whatever you become, all I know is that I love you already and I saved a spot in my heart for you.

Uncle J.R.

3 comments:

  1. awwww....I Love it! Congrats Uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet,tender & LOVING is this! I love your words...I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE & I too am soooo excited & can hardly wait!! Auntie Cindy

    ReplyDelete